The Isle is looking for humble and intrepid creative professionals.
The Isle was started in 2014 by a small team of twelve developers who believe that player-focused game development with full modification support leads to the best gaming experience for the players.
As our game both matures and grows so does our need for talented members to add to our team. The Isle is looking for passionate individuals who aren't afraid to experiment. Who are motivated to push the limits of their skills and don't believe in constraints. Whether you are a student or simply someone looking for an opportunity to start a career in game design, The Isle team only asks that you be motivated and willing.
More about our game here: www.findtheisle.com
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Shader Artists
• Environmental Artists
• Organic Modelers
• Rigging & Animators
• C++ Programmers
• Level Designers
• UE4 Blueprint Designers
• Animation Blueprinters
These are immediate needs but we are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. If you feel you have exceptional talent that we might be interested in, shoot us an email and show us what you've got!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN AN INDIVIDUAL
• Individuals with experience in game development, game modding or otherwise talented digital artists.
• Critical thinkers. We're a small team and when problems arise we need everyone to pull their weight in solving those problems.
• Mission Critical people. You meet all of your deadlines without needing reminded and are able to express yourself clearly to the team when discussing your realm of the project.
• Intellectually Curious. You think on your feet and absorb new knowledge every day; you relish challenges for their learning opportunities, and know when to pummel a problem solo and when to recruit expert backup.
• A Veteran Gamer: Whether its RTS or FPS, a respectable history and knowledge of games and why they're great--or not so great--is a must. Why work on games if you don't enjoy what you're creating?
• To the Point: Your verbal and written communication skills are crystal clear, able to translate even the most complicated thoughts and systems into simple designs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work with numerous others on an international team to both conceptualize game content (i.e. dinosaurs, base concepts, perk systems, skin concepts) and integrate them into the engine on a weekly basis.
• Test and fine tune content you're developing; extend those systems to realize new visions for game play and improve player experience.
• Be in constant sync with the creative development process and use that synergy to fine-tune content into a powerful and consistent overall creative vision.
• Gather, acknowledge and respond to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
• Ensure all your content's well-organized and easily updated by other members of the team.
The Isle is a small indie project in the middle of creating its first playable demo. We need to fill some roles with a few talented individuals to make this game truly outstanding. If you feel you would make a good fit within our team please send a resume, portfolio and a short paragraph explaining why you want to work on The Isle to email@example.com .